Thai Foot Massage Natural Wing Samui
A Thai foot massage applies pressure to particular areas of the soles of the feet.
Hands, fingers, thumbs, knuckles and a rounded wooden Thai foot massage stick are used to stimulates certain areas of the feet releasing blocked energy within the body’s many Sens lines (Thai-based meridians). This helps to balance and restore a healthy flow of energy throughout the body as well as dispersing a build up of crystals of calcium and uric acid (toxic wastes)……and herein lies the connection with reflexology.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage
- Reduces stress
- Assists relaxation
- Improves blood circulation
- Detoxification and strengthening of the immune system
- Improves circulation in the legs and feet
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Boosts immune system & encourages physical healing
- Helps to increase oxygen in the body
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind
- Back and other chronic pain
- Plantar fascitis
- High blood pressure
- Sleep disorders
- Kidney and digestive problems
If we now have your attention, it’s just about to get even better. There are no side-effects other than a deep and unique feeling of balance, relaxation and well-being.